Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I love my Calendar girl!!

Last year we submitted 3 of Lily's pictures into http://www.guatadopt.com/ it is a FANTASTIC forum that gives adoptive families as accurate news as one can receive from Guatemala. Evey year they produce a calendar. We found out about the year Lily came home, but the submissions were only open to parents who had their babies home.


They do a great job making sure that every child that is submitted gets a place somewhere on this calendar! Lily is an August girl!! We keep it in our kitchen and were very excited to flip it to this month! If they offer it again we will be submitting both girls this year!



I found a picture of the proof they sent out too all of the parents before we bought them. I did my best to remove all the other kids faces. I don't post pictures of people unless I have their permission.




1 comments:

Murph said...

I obviously haven't looked closely at my calendar since I didn't realize Lily was in there! Can't wait to go home and find her picture. Rudy's in December with his cousin, Max.