Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Toddler Sharing

This afternoon while Charlotte was napping I let Lily have a snack. She asked for cookies. No prob. She was given 2 little animal cookies. We get back in the living and she gets back up on my lap. She then takes the smallest piece of cookie and says "here Mommy, you eat." I take it and say thank you for the soggy cookies bits that are handed to me.

She then sees her Dora (all dressed up in a princess- looking Faaabulous) she put her fingers back into her mouth and removes even smaller bits of cookie. She then asked me "Dora have some too?" Me just wanting to see where this is going to go shook my head yes. She then pushed the cookie up to Dora's mouth and asked "Yummy Dora?" Happy with the answer that was relayed telepathically by Dora she then nodded to herself and put the cookies back into her mouth.

The things I get to wittiness while at home!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are blessed to be at home with our babies!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We are blessed to be at home with our babies!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

YOu will remember these little snippets all of your life........I do Princess Megan and her faithful companion Ernie............
Love Mom