Thursday, May 15, 2008

Update time!

Ahm, I have been gently reminded that I haven't posted in a little while.:-) I will tell you it isn't for lack of not wanting to. I must "write" a dozen posts a day in my head, but by the time I have time to sit and actually write it out I would rather read others then write my own! Plus on top of that we have been working on getting the house refinanced... that is much harder then it used to be... we tried a while ago and the deal didn't work out, so we are trying again. We are one of those families that need to do something soon before our rate goes up (fun times). This one does look more promising but I will relax once the papers are signed!

So hang on tight... it is update time!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel like a junky! It's totally your fault though...you're the one that turned me on to the "stuff"! Thanks for my "fix", can't wait for the next one (no pressure). I love you all!

Unknown said...

I feel like a junky! It's totally your fault though...you're the one that turned me on to the "stuff"! Thanks for my "fix", can't wait for the next one (no pressure). I love you all!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.